Friday, November 22, 2013

"But I Don't Wanna Be A Gottfried!"

This past May marked the 15th anniversary of the Seinfeld finale.  Yes, Seinfeld has been off the air for 15 years!  Despite this, I still make it a point to watch reruns of Seinfeld every night before I go to bed.  If you also need to get your Seinfeld fix but can't take another viewing of the Puffy Shirt episode, then I suggest the @Modern Seinfeld Twitter feed that presents ideas of Seinfeld episodes if it were still on the air today.  There's also Seinfeld's web-series called "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" in which Seinfeld drives in cars and (you guessed it) gets coffee.  The scariest part of this series, however, is how much Jerry now resembles Gilbert Gottfried.
"But I don't want to be a Gottfried!"

No comments:

Post a Comment