Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Does Anyone Say "I Do" to the Video...More Than Once?

7/26/12

Every married couple who tied the knot after 1990 has one of these.  Chances are that it's sitting among a dusty pile of aging VCR tapes and rarely-viewed DVDs that were pushed to the back of the entertainment center.  I'm talking about the wedding video.  This video likely contains just over 3 hours of footage including that part in the ceremony where the bride started laughing uncontrollably as well as when your wacky Uncle Mike danced the moonwalk while topless at the reception.  It likely cost $2,000 to have these precious moments captured on film.  Here's my question: outside of an anniversary or the first time they received the video, do couples ever watch their wedding video?

1 comment:

  1. I'll let you know after Sept. 7. I'll probably watch it all the time because I like watching myself dance on camera. I'm like Paul Konerko watching film on my swing - I'm always looking for holes and ways I can improve.

    ReplyDelete